Glass Fiber Filters
- Superior Grade Filters for a Variety of Biological and Environmental Methods
- Type A/E meets the requirements for suspended solids testing, as described in Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, current edition.
- Reduces filtration costs and premature clogging when filtering difficult-to-filter or highly contaminated solutions.
- Extends filter life and reduces final filter changes with high capacity prefilters
32 Part numbers available
GLA-5000 PVC Membrane Disc Filters
- Assures gravimetric stability with low moisture pick-up and low tare weight.
- Low ash. Provides interference-free silica determinations.
- 5 μm pore size meets NIOSH and OSHA requirements.
- 25 and 37 mm sizes are ideal for use in Pall Air Monitoring Cassettes.
4 Part numbers available
Fill Out The Form Below To Discuss An Application Challenge With A Pall Representative